My rates are designed specifically for busy musicians-- nothing complicated, and no surprises. Shoots start at $500 and include:
- A pre-production meeting either online or in person to discuss the creative direction for your shoot
- Anywhere from 2-5 hours shooting time in the studio
- Roughly 200-500 shots to choose from
- Proofs ready within 3-5 business days via private online gallery
- 2 to 3 professionally retouched images of your choice, provided as high-resolution digital files
- Unlimited usage rights for all retouched images you order
- Additional copies of your retouched images specifically optimized for print, web, email and social media
- Long-term image hosting for PR and management use
So the total cost of your shoot might be $500 or it might be $5000...it all depends on how many professionally-retouched final images you need. Maybe you're looking for a few press kit photos, album artwork for your upcoming CD, a new timeline cover for your Facebook fan page, new images for your website-- or all of the above. Every situation is different.
The important thing to realize is that your promo images are by far the single most important marketing tool in your arsenal. The difference between average photos and great ones can make a staggering difference in people's perception of your music (and ultimately your level of success in the music industry). So you really need to think of a professional photo shoot as an investment in your future. Successful musicians don't don't play cheap instruments, they don't record record in low-budget studios, and they never settle for just "average" promotional photos. Neither should you.
With that said, if you've decided that you deserve the absolute best, and you're ready to take your music career to the next level, then I'd love to chat with you about doing a shoot together. Please shoot me an email and let's get the conversation started!